Values and Ethos
We are dedicated to providing dynamic and flexible services to all individuals we support. We value each individual’s diversity, and respect their rights to privacy, dignity and individuality.
The main aim of the organisation is to provide high quality support to service users that enables them to have their voices heard, for them to be as independent as possible, and for them to live their lives as they wish. Service User inclusion is an integral value of our service. Our service users have to be at the centre of our service and their views, opinions, comments and suggestions must be heard and listened to.
We aim to:
- Promote and Provide Person Centred Packages of Support
- Follow the ethos of both Positive Behaviour Support and PROACT-SCIPr-UK®
- Promote Individual Choices and quality of life
- Provide a Supportive and Safe environment
- Provide services designed and maintained to a high standard, specific to individual needs
- Employ skilled and experienced support staff
- Provide ongoing training and staff development
- Provide an enthusiastic and innovative management system
- Maintain on ongoing assessment of all systems through quality assurance.