We respect the privacy of every person who visits or interacts with our website and are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information.
Purpose of Policy
We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use your data. We want you to trust us with your information. This page explains how we meet the requirements of current data protection laws.
This policy explains our approach to any personal information that we might collect from you or which we have obtained about you from a third party and the purposes for which we process your personal information. This policy also sets out your rights in respect of our processing your personal information.
We may change this policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this policy.
DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
We will comply with data protection law. This says that the personal information we hold about you must be:
1. Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
2. Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
3. Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
4. Accurate and kept up to date.
5. Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
6. Kept securely.
The types of personal information that we collect and use on our website
• Questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact us.
• If you complete one of our email forms we collect email address and other personal data such as your name and
telephone number. If you have signed up for one of our email alerts we may collect information on how you use our
emails – for example which links you click on.
• Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of the web browser you used.
• Information on how you use the site, using cookies. Cookies are small pieces of information, used by most websites,
Why do we collect your personal information?
We only collect data which helps us to communicate with you. We will never sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
Your rights relating to the information we hold about you
You can find out what information we hold about you by contacting us on email@example.com or at our Head Office on 01903 504604
You can ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
You can ask us to delete or stop processing your data.
If we communicate with you for marketing purposes we will give you the option to stop these communications every time we contact you.
How do we keep your data safe?
We store your data on our secure servers.
How long will we keep your data?
We will keep your data until you ask us to delete it or stop processing it or until we no longer need to communicate with you.
The legal basis we rely on to use your information.
EU GDPR Article 6 (a) and (f) provide us legal basis to collect and process your personal data to provide you information about our services as these articles refer to your legitimate interest and consent.
How to contact us:
If you would like further information or to change the way that we communicate with you please contact us
on 01903 504604 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.