Why Work With Us?
Join a team that are passionate about people’s quality of life and focussed on making everyday fun and enjoyable whilst improving outcomes for the people we support.
We employ individuals across Sussex who are positive, motivated, compassionate and committed who enjoy a challenging and rewarding role with opportunities to progress.
We offer permanent positions, our roles are flexible, shift based with a combination of weekday and weekend working and where required, sleep in duties.
We are looking for individuals who care, regardless of their experience or qualifications and whose focus is on making a difference to people’s lives.
• Competitive rate of pay with additional enhanced payment for sleep in duties
• Enhancements for bank holidays
• Support is Person-Centred at all times
• Full training (paid) from the start of your employment (including the Care Certificate)
• Specialist Training i.e Autism, Positive Behaviour Support, Epilepsy
• Opportunities to obtain a qualification in Health and Social Care and/or Positive Behaviour Support
• A variety of contracted hours
• An open, friendly, supportive management team who have a good understanding of the people we support
Find Out More
Please note that we are currently limited with Sponsorship options, so if you require Sponsorship then please do not apply.
Or you can browse our available roles and job descriptions below.
Night Support Worker, Weekends- East Sussex
We are currently looking for a night support worker in our Peacehaven supported living service that supports 4 individuals. This is to work Saturday & Sunday waking night shifts
Support Worker – West Sussex
We’re currently looking for support workers in our Shoreham By Sea or Pulborough services.
Support Worker – Brighton & Hove
We have support worker positions across our Brighton & Hove services
If the role you’re looking for isn’t available but want to join our team, please fill out our application below to get in touch.